- An introductory course to the art of Sushi making from the Your Sushi experts.
- Learn tricks of the trade from top Sushi chefs.
- Enjoy making Futo Maki and Hoso Maki.
- Only the best ingredients will be used.
- How to present your dishes will also be a key element to the class.
- Take home a Bento Box filled with goodies.
- A sushi making guide will be sent to you after the class.
- Please allow 1 hour for this class.
What happens on the day?
Expand your culinary horizons with this fantastic one-hour sushi workshop that will leave you ready to create a taste of the exotic.
With this one-hour introductory workshop you will be taught all you need to know about preparing and producing the ultimate in seafood cuisine. Some of the top sushi chefs in the UK will be on hand to guide you through this fascinating method of cooking and will also tell you about its history and origins.
The fun-packed and informative hour is crammed with advice on ingredients, cooking methods and presentation ideas for the ultimate sushi dish that can only impress your friends and family.
Not only will you leave brimming with confidence and cooking ideas but you will also get to take home a Bento box containing chopsticks, ingredients and recipes to kick-start your new-found hobby.